Posted by: kurunner | March 2, 2010

P90X – Day 2

Wow.

Just wow.

Day 2 of P90X was plyometrics.  After one workout, I have a love/hate relationship with it.  I got a great burn although I will probably have to invest in a superduty, industrial strength sports bra.  There should be a warning at the beginning cautioning us busty girls.  I spent about 90% of the workout holding my boobs in place.  (The other 10% was spent yelling “Superstar!” )

Advertisements

Responses

  1. Good job getting through it! Thanks for the head up about the sportsbra…I will be out shopping for them tomorrow! :)


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Categories

%d bloggers like this: